Project Manager Overview
Schermer is seeking our next great Project Manager! This is a driver + organizer + problem solver. Equal parts each role, all in one. Plan, lead and manage project details for all mediums; GTM branding + messaging strategy, content strategy + marketing, digital campaigns, websites, social media, interactive tools and videos, sales collateral, events, presentations, et al. We’ll need you to plan at a high level, but get down into the weeds of execution to manage it through completion. Both internal and partner interaction, take the driver’s seat at the project table, and have voice in the room as you lead the team forward.
The primary role of the Project Manager is to manage and measure the delivery of both digital and traditional projects. Specifically, the PM is responsible for developing estimates and schedules, managing tasks, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure deliverables and dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon. Equally important is the evaluation and measurement of the projects performance both during and at completion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Leader – Organizer – Task Master – Problem Solver – Articulate – Synthesizer
- Manage a variety of mid-sized to large projects ranging in scope
- Lead the development of project estimates
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools and project management software, and constantly monitor and report on project progress, quality assurance, problems and solutions to all stakeholders
- Measure project performance including; budget, scope, team and overall project Identify and mitigate risks, determine contingency plans and solution recommendations
- Collaborate with the broader team to continuously optimize the agency’s workflow, tools, and processes
- Ability to balance a sense of urgency with a calm and confident demeanor, especially in stressful or pressured situation
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 3+ years of experience working in an agency environment is an absolute requirement.
If this describes you, we want to hear from you! To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to HR@schermer.co
SCHERMER is a growing, dynamic, integrated B2B agency located in Minneapolis and globally focused. Our culture is one of glory for all and service to others. So we seek people who want to use their talent and time for the benefit of our team, our clients and our collective services. We’re not a traditional ad agency; we’re a Relevance Partner that creates buyer-driven, business-driving brand, demand and digital experiences for B2B companies like ADP, 3M Medical, Cargill, Dupont Water Solutions, Red Wing Shoes/Red Wing For Business, Resideo (formerly Honeywell Homes) and Thomson Reuters.