Email Marketing Specialist
SCHERMER, a growing, dynamic, integrated B2B marketing agency located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist with Marketo experience. This is a contract position, with the potential to become a permanent, full-time position. Named one of Minnesota Business Magazine’s “Best Places to Work” in 2017 and 2018, Chief Marketers “Top B2B Shops”, and ANA’s “Agency of the Year”, SCHERMER is a wonderful place to grow your career, work with some of the brightest marketers in the area, and support some high-caliber clients to build buyer driven brands!
As a key member of our digital strategy team, the Email Marketing Specialist will work closely with internal teams and client stakeholders to implement, manage, analyze and optimize email marketing campaigns for our clients. To be successful in this position, you must be technologically savvy and intellectually curious with a demonstrated ability to comfortably navigate email marketing automation software (Marketo required). You will also partner with the strategy and account teams to lead the development and delivery of campaign reporting to ensure email marketing programs are driving results for our clients.
CORE DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Program (code) campaign emails and landing pages directly within Marketo
- Audit campaign workflows and campaign setup to ensure campaigns will run as planned
- Launch, monitor and manage email campaigns for clients
- Modify campaign templates or campaign work-flow within Marketo, as needed
- Identify, diagnose and resolve common issues plaguing email marketing campaigns
- Distill findings (insights and recommendations) into a report format for client delivery
invite candidates to apply who feel comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced, deadline-driven B2B agency environment. Reporting to the Director of Digital Strategy, the Email Marketing Specialist will work directly and collaboratively with the strategy team, project managers, content strategists, creatives and account managers.
This is a contract position, with potential to become a permanent full-time position. If you thrive in an extremely fast-paced, deadline-driven B2B agency environment, you’re invited to apply! Please email your resume to Matt.Mudra@schermer.co (not .com).