Digital Project Manager
SCHERMER is a growing, dynamic, integrated B2B agency located in Minneapolis and globally focused. Our culture is one of glory for all and service to others. So we seek people who want to use their talent and time for the benefit of our team, our clients and our collective services. We believe B2B can, and should be, creative and innovative, as well as smart and strategic. And our culture and team reflect it. Join us in our quest to become the best B2B marketing agency in the nation. You will be a critical component of the agency’s project management team, working as the hub between strategy, digital, account service and creative teams to drive the execution and profitability of projects through the agency.
SCHERMER is seeking our next great Digital Project Manager! The primary role of the Digital Project Manager is to manage the definition, development, and delivery of digital projects; to be the steward of both the agency and client, ensuring that projects start with the greatest chance of success, and are managed in such a way they stay on strategy, on track, and on budget. Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and outside vendors, you’ll manage multiple projects concurrently that have a direct contribution to the success of the business. As a vital member of the team, you’re responsible for building project plans, managing schedules, prioritizing tasks, accessing risks and developing contingency plans. This involves overseeing the project from initial brief to production, and guiding UX/design, copywriting, and development from concepting through the final launch of the project.
The role requires an understanding of existing and emerging digital channels including; website development and QA, marketing automation, SEM/SEO, social media, online display media, and general marketing tactics.
This is a contract position, with potential to become a permanent full-time position.
WE NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- AGENCY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 3-5 years of digital project management and digital marketing experience within an agency is required
- Experience with Advantage (preferred) or other project management software like Basecamp
- Working knowledge of content management systems and/or marketing automation systems like Sitecore or Marketo
- Experienced knowledge of strategy, user experience, design, development, and QA deliverables
- Ability to work closely with internal subject matter experts in various strategy, digital, traditional and creative roles to identify and evaluate solutions to support a project and meet objectives
- Outstanding communication skills to clearly communicate expectations to team members
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with the ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple projects
- Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines and demonstrated enthusiasm towards teammates and partners
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others inside and outside the agency
- Ability to identify and appropriately escalate project issues in a timely manner
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems or Marketing Automation a plus
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com