Digital Marketing Strategist Overview
SCHERMER is looking for our next up-and-coming Digital Marketing Strategist! Someone with at least 5 years of experience, has worked in an agency, and is hungry for the next.
The primary role of the Digital Marketing Strategist is to plan, analyze and optimize digital media campaigns for our clients. This individual will partner with the strategy and creative teams to lead the strategic development and delivery of brand awareness, thought leadership, and demand generation programs. They must be technologically savvy and intellectually curious with a demonstrated ability to navigate search, social, digital trade, programmatic and account-based marketing. The ideal candidate will also be able to measure campaign performance and effectively communicate campaign optimizations.
This is what we’re looking for:
- Strategic thinker – Collaborator – Creative Problem-Solver
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategy, execution, and B2B best practices
- Skilled in digital media planning, placement, reporting and campaign optimization
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to uncover and communicate insights that optimize program performance
- Certifications in Google AdWords, IAB, Facebook Advertising, Google Analytics and advanced training highly desired
- Self-motivated yet collaborative worker with direct experience using campaign performance data to support business objectives
- Engaging and able to communicate effectively across all levels of client organizations
- Strong attention to detail
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of digital media planning and research experience
- Previous agency experience required, B2B agency experience a plus
- Interest and experience in B2B, healthcare, technology, and/or manufacturing a plus
We invite candidates to apply who feel comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced, deadline-driven B2B agency environment. Reporting to the Director of Digital Strategy, the Digital Marketing Strategist will work directly and collaborative with the strategy team, content strategists, creatives and account managers. To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
SCHERMER is a Minneapolis-based integrated B2B marketing agency that is recognized locally and nationally as one of the best-of-the-best in B-to-B. In 2019, B2B Marketing ranked us a Top 25 agency, we finished Runner-Up for the Association of National Advertisers’ B2B Agency of the Year and were just one of 40 agencies profiled by Forrester in its first ever NA B2B Agency Report.
We’re not a traditional ad agency; we’re a Relevance Partner that creates buyer-driven, business-driving brand, demand and digital experiences for B2B companies like 3M Medical, Cargill, Dupont Water Solutions, Mayo Clinic Labs, Red Wing Shoes/Red Wing for Business, Resideo (formerly Honeywell Homes) and Thomson Reuters. Our culture is one of glory for all and service to others. So we seek people who want to use their talent and time for the benefit of our team, our clients and our collective services. Our purpose is to Do B2B Better, and we welcome those who want to help us get better at doing it.