Schermer is seeking our next great Copywriter! The primary role of the Copywriter is to develop copy and content, from conception to completion in any medium for the purpose of building brands and driving demand.
This is who we’re looking for:
- Strategic thinker – Collaborator – Creative Problem-Solver – Synthesizer – Articulate
- Consult with client, strategy leader and account services to discuss needs and requirements of copy/content, and obtain necessary info on product or service
- Collaborate with creative director or art director to develop concepts and execute copy content
- Ability to write copy for any medium necessary, from advertising to web to events to presentations
- Present and review copy/content with internal and external teams to ensure adherence to strategic focus, voice, tone and negotiate changes
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 5+ years of experience writing in an agency environment required
- Experience in B2B marketing necessary
If this describes you, we want to hear from you! To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SCHERMER is a growing, dynamic, integrated B2B agency located in Minneapolis and globally focused. Our culture is one of glory for all and service to others. So we seek people who want to use their talent and time for the benefit of our team, our clients and our collective services. We’re not a traditional ad agency; we’re a Relevance Partner that creates buyer-driven, business-driving brand, demand and digital experiences for B2B companies like ADP, 3M Medical, Cargill, Dupont Water Solutions, Red Wing Shoes/Red Wing For Business, Resideo (formerly Honeywell Homes) and Thomson Reuters.