SCHERMER is looking for our next up-and-coming Copywriter. Someone with at least 5 years of experience, has worked in an agency, and is hungry for the next.
This is who we’re looking for:
- Strategic thinker – Collaborator – Creative Problem-Solver – Synthesizer – Articulate
- Consult with client, strategy leader and account services to discuss needs and requirements of copy/content, and obtain necessary info on product or service
- Develops messaging platforms, concept development, collateral, direct mail materials, speeches, ads, landing pages, articles, emails, websites, videos, scripts, and other related informative and promotional materials to meet campaign and program objectives.
- Collaborate with creative director or art director to develop concepts and execute copy content
- Ability to write copy for any medium necessary, from advertising to web to events to presentations
- Present and review copy/content with internal and external teams to ensure adherence to strategic focus, voice, tone and negotiate changes
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 5+ years of experience writing in an agency environment required
- Experience in B2B marketing necessary
If this describes you, we want to hear from you! To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SCHERMER is a Minneapolis-based integrated B2B marketing agency that is recognized locally and nationally as one of the best-of-the-best in B-to-B. In 2019, B2B Marketing ranked us a Top 25 agency, we finished Runner-Up for the Association of National Advertisers’ B2B Agency of the Year and were just one of 40 agencies profiled by Forrester in its first ever NA B2B Agency Report.
We’re not a traditional ad agency; we’re a Relevance Partner that creates buyer-driven, business-driving brand, demand and digital experiences for B2B companies like 3M Medical, Cargill, Dupont Water Solutions, Mayo Clinic Labs, Red Wing Shoes/Red Wing for Business, Resideo (formerly Honeywell Homes) and Thomson Reuters. Our culture is one of glory for all and service to others. So we seek people who want to use their talent and time for the benefit of our team, our clients and our collective services. Our purpose is to Do B2B Better, and we welcome those who want to help us get better at doing it.