SCHERMER is looking for our next up-and-coming Art Director. Someone with at least 8 years of experience, knows how to address sophisticated medical and healthcare professionals, has worked in an agency, and is hungry for the next.
The Art Director will:
- Create and maintain the visual look for all work on an account(s)
- Collaborate with a copywriter to develop campaign concepts
- Lead a team of designers to execute a concept or creative vision
- Attend or possibly lead brainstorm sessions with creative team members to develop concepts
- Pitch concepts and ideas internally to the creative director and account team
- Be hands on, not only directing the creative work but also producing it
- Direct photo and video shoots
This is what we’re looking for:
- Strategic thinker – Collaborator – Creative Problem-Solver – Synthesizer – Articulate
- The ability to translate marketing strategy into persuasive campaigns
- The ability to provide clear direction to designers
- The ability to work well and collaborate with a copywriter partner
- The ability to direct and design the visual elements of a campaign whether it’s designing ads, websites, collateral, or digital experiences
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 8+ years of experience design in an agency environment required
- Experience in B2B marketing absolutely essential
- Experience addressing an audience of healthcare professionals is ideal
If this describes you, we want to hear from you! To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
SCHERMER is a Minneapolis-based integrated B2B marketing agency that is recognized locally and nationally as one of the best-of-the-best in B-to-B. In 2019, B2B Marketing ranked us a Top 25 agency, we finished Runner-Up for the Association of National Advertisers’ B2B Agency of the Year and were just one of 40 agencies profiled by Forrester in its first ever NA B2B Agency Report.
We’re not a traditional ad agency; we’re a Relevance Partner that creates buyer-driven, business-driving brand, demand and digital experiences for B2B companies like 3M Medical, Cargill, Dupont Water Solutions, Mayo Clinic Labs, Red Wing Shoes/Red Wing for Business, Resideo (formerly Honeywell Homes) and Thomson Reuters. Our culture is one of glory for all and service to others. So we seek people who want to use their talent and time for the benefit of our team, our clients and our collective services. Our purpose is to Do B2B Better, and we welcome those who want to help us get better at doing it.