Account Executive Overview
Schermer is seeking our next great Account Executive! The primary role of the Account Executive is to be the steward of the client, ensuring that projects start with the greatest chance of success, and are managed to stay on strategy, on track, and on budget. Specifically, you will be responsible for gathering critical project information, client objectives and success requirements, and formulating them into Statements of Work and project briefs that will lead the internal team in delivering upon the client’s objectives. You will continue to represent our agency to the client throughout the execution of projects, day-to-day client management, and ensure deliverables are achieved with the highest standard of quality and measures of success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We need someone who has:
- 3+ years’ experience in an account or project management role.
- a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- an ability to work independently or as part of a team, with a collaborative style.
- B2B and Agency experience strongly preferred, including a mix of digital and traditional B2B marketing initiatives.
- strong verbal and written communication skills.
- confidence managing project budgets and billing, with strong attention to detail.
- a professional demeanor.
- Mac and Excel experience desired.
- a great work ethic, smart, good service skills, and ambition!
If this describes you, we want to hear from you! To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to HR@schermer.co
SCHERMER is a growing, dynamic, integrated B2B agency located in Minneapolis and globally focused.
Our culture is one of glory for all and service to others. So we seek people who want to use their talent and time for the benefit of our team, our clients and our collective services. We believe B2B can, and should be, creative and innovative, as well as smart and strategic. And our culture and team reflect it. Join us in our quest to become the best B2B marketing agency in the nation. You will be a critical component of the agency’s account service team, working as the hub between the agency and client to drive the execution and profitability of projects through the agency.